Sunday, November 11, 2012

Old Stuff

I like like old stuff. 
In the beginning, everything I owned was second hand out of neccesity.  We were young, and I stayed at home to raise our family. Being frugal was simply part of my job. 
Now, "making do" is just what's comfortable.   
There's freedom in living simply.
There's beauty in the everyday.
You just have to look. 


This old car was just left in a field at the side of the road. 
I can imagine it's whole beautiful life - can you?

I hope you have a beautiful, simple week :-)

  Karen 

3 comments:

  1. That is indeed a beautiful photo and I too, see its interesting life in the past. :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful photo Karen ~ I love old stuff too~! Trying to live a simpler life is the best way to go ;-)

    ReplyDelete